Amarnath Yatra 2021 Step by Step Guide and Registration Process
Before explaining Amarnath Yatra 2021 Step by Step Registration Process of getting yatra permit let me share some information about amarnath yatra
Amarnath shrine is a Hindu holy place situated in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at a height of 3,888 m (12,756 ft), around 141 km (88 mi) from Srinagar, the mid year capital of Jammu and Kashmir and came to through Pahalgam town.
The shrine is a significant piece of Hinduism, and is viewed as perhaps the holiest holy place in Hinduism. The cave remain surrounded by cold mountains.
The cave usually remain covered with snow mostly apart from a brief time frame in summer when it is open for pilgrimage.
Large number of Hindu pilgrims make a yearly journey to the Amarnath cave facing uneven landscape of mountains
Amarnath Yatra 2021 Step by Step Registration Process
Pilgrimage who wish to go for amarnath yatra has two option
- Amarnath Yatra Via Trekking
- Amarnath Yatra Via Helicopter
This is complete amarnath yatra guide, here we will be discussing Amarnath Yatra Via Trekking, the registration process for the same is to get registered at authorised registration units for issuing yatra permits like banks
Amarnath Yatra Via Trekking
Step By Step Procedure for Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2021 through Designated Branches of Banks
- Each day there only certain number of persons who can avail yatra permit after registration, a fixed quota is prescribed by Amarnath Shrine board
- The Amarnath yatra Registration and getting Yatra Permit is as per first come first serve basis. So if you are planning for yatra you should consider early registering yourself to get convenient date
- For registration you can visit you nearest bank branch
- The Registration of pilgrims commences from all the Bank Branches on a prescribed date.
- 1 Yatra Permit is valid for 1 Yatri on scheduled date mentioned on permit
- Each Registration Unit has been allotted a fixed per day quota for Registering of Yatris.
- Age limit has also been set by shrine board that is from 13 years to 75 years and no lady with more than six week’s pregnancy shall be Registered for the Yatra.
- In order to get yatra permit an Application Form along with Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) has to be submitted at registering unit. The Formats of the Application Form for Registration and Compulsory Health Certificate are made available online by SASB.
- You need to get health certificate only form the Authorized Institutions / Doctors
- List of authorized Institutions / Doctors Compulsory Health Certificates (CHC) for Shri Amarnath Yatra is available online.
- The Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate form is available free of cost to the Applicant Yatri by the Registration Branch.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit, following documents need to be submitted
- Application Form; and
- Compulsory Health Certificate issued on or after the specified date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- 4 passport photographs
- Before submitting the application form please ensure
- That the Application Form has been correctly filled
- whether the Compulsory Health Certificate has been issued by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution;
- Compulsory Health Certificate has been issued on or after specified date.
- Please check the following details on Yatra Permits,BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route. Color coding which is explained below:
Yatra Permit Color coding
Day Color of Yatra Permit for Pahalgam Route Color of Yatra Permit for Baltal Route Monday Lavender Lemon Chiffon Tuesday Pink Lace Blue Wednesday Beige Honeydew Thursday Peach Lavender Friday Lemon Chiffon Pink Lace Saturday Blue Beige Sunday Honeydew Peach
- The specific day on which a pilgrim is registered to undertake the Yatra is printed on the Yatra Permit.
- After submitting the Application Form along with CHC, the Yatra permit is generated for the applicant against a payment (last year its was Rs 50/-) per Yatra Permit
- After getting yatra permit make sure the you will check all the details, that is date of yatra, route and other details are as per the application form you filled
more on Amarnath Yatra Procedure
- Registration for amarnath yatra Via Helicopter
- Amarnath Yatra Package By Trekking
- Amarnath Tour Package Via Helicopter