Date(s) - 01/02/2019 - 26/08/2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Shree Amarnath Cave Temple
Categories No Categories
Amarnath Yatra 2020
Amarnath Yatra 2020 is a 3-day tour is for performing Amarnath yatra it includes sightseeing of Srinagar & Sonamarg with accommodation, meals & transfers…
Day 01: Arrive In Srinagar – Sonmarg
Arrival Srinagar, the pride of Kashmir ‘s beautiful valley, famous for its Shikaras and Mughal Gardens lakes. Transfer to Sonmarg / Baltal( Gold Meadow), explore the Thajwas glacier, Sonmarg / Baltal overnight.
Day 02: Sonmarg / Baltal – Panjtarni & Back To Srinagar
Early morning transfer to Helipad, departure to Panjtarni by helicopter from Baltal Helipad, return to Helipad at Panjtarni to return to Baltal by helicopter, transfer from Baltal to Srinagar by vehicle.
Check- in at Houseboat on arrival. Stay overnight in Srinagar.
Day 03: Return Back To Your Home Or Further Destination
After breakfast time free till departure. Transfer by car to Srinagar airport for departure to next destination.
Package Details for Amarnath Yatra 2020:
- Accommodation for two nights on twin Sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner in the hotel.
- Transfer & Sightseeing as per itinerary by Non-A/c Vehicle.
- To and Fro helicopter tickets from Baltal to Panjtarni.
- GST Inclusive
- Travel Insurance
- Extra Food at hotels except those listed in above inclusions
- Still Photo Camera/Video Camera Charges
- Pony ride from Panjtarni to holy cave – Panjtarni
- Expenses such as tipping, porters, laundry etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Important Information for Amarnath Yatra 2020
- If weather conditions, technical or any other unforeseen reasons do not allow the helicopter to operate, we shall not be liable for any financial losses that passengers could incur because of these consequences.
- Passengers can travel by helicopter on the next day.
- The passengers would have to pay Rs in these cases. 2500 for 1 additional night vehicle retention and will also have to pay for extra night for their hotel lodging.
- Similarly, passengers can arrange themselves for the Sonmarg / Panjtarni stay in alternation.
- In case the yatries are unable to perform the Helicopter journey due to the above-mentioned reasons, yatries are entitled to a full refund for the helicopter ticket only.
- The Helicopter travel is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Helicopter ticket. Passengers are requested to read them carefully.
- If you do not return to Baltal on the same day, you will have to arrange your stay in a tent near.
What information I require to Book package for Amarnath Yatra 2020
- Full Name and Gender of all passenger with Fathers Name.
- Full address and phone no. of all passenger.
- Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
- Name of Nominee, Telephone number & address.
Which Documents are accepted as Valid ID Proof Amarnath Yatra 2020:
- Adhaar Card
- Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Election Card
- Pan Card
- Photo Id issued by Govt./PSU
- and School Photo ID is accepted as Valid ID Proof
Top 10 Amarnath Packages 2020
|Package Name||Tour Cost||Duration|
|Amarnath Yatra Via Sonmarg||₹ 9199||4 Days|
|Amarnath Yatra Via Pahalgam||₹ 10199||4 Days|
|Amarnath Yatra Via Helicopter||₹ 13099||4 Days|
|Amarnath Yatra Via Trekking||₹ 8199||4 Days|
|Amarnath Yatra from jammu||₹ 14199||4 Days|
|Amarnath Yatra with kashmir||₹ 20199||4 Days|
how many days are sufficient for amarnath yatra
Amarnath ji yatra in 2019 for 2 days and 3 nights
How much would it cost for Amarnath ji yatra in 2019 for 2 days and 3 nights we are comming with family